Friday, January 05, 2007

Judicial caning review - December 2006

At 19.58 I pressed the call button. Just a minute later I was in the room, the caning bench just behind me, a selection of canes on a rack, implements on a bed, Miss Cameo on the bed. She looked cool, in command, in control already.

She discussed my previous experience of severe caning, then the parameters of this my first judicial caning. I was to receive a minimum of 24 strokes to be delivered with full force. I would be fully restrained and my kidney and thighs would be protected in case of a mis-hit. Additional strokes would be delivered if I were to struggle or cry out. Once I accepted this punishment it would be carried out to completion, there would be no mercy.

I agreed to receive my sentence. Within minutes I was naked, bound to the bench and just able to see Miss Cameo selecting the dragon cane from the rack.

The blur of the punishment is difficult to describe. The first swish through the air immediately transformed into intense pain as the cane landed. Within ten seconds Miss Cameo had repeated the stroke several times and I could hardly keep still or quiet, never before had even a no warm up caning hurt with such intensity. I tried to adjust my breathing to the rhythm of the beating and gradually as the endorphins kicked in the burning pain became almost controllable.

After 27 strokes Miss Cameo asked me if I had repented, my silence drew 3 more strokes. Now do you repent – Yes I replied.

The bindings were undone; I stood, viewed my welted and bruised backside and began to dress. I had managed my punishment. Miss Cameo’s eyes were sparkling – she had enjoyed her work. It is 20.45 I am driving home, it hurts.

I have offended again; this punishment will be carried out in January. I am to receive at least 50 strokes.

Watch this space, I will explain the actual punishment in as much detail as the pain will allow me to recall.

No comments: