Friday, December 15, 2006

Cold caning office scene review December 2006

I have visited about a dozen Dommes in my time, all of whom have had quite different styles and levels of proficiency. Never before though, have I met one with such a heady mix of high quality ingredients to make a truly splendid and memorable session as Miss Cameo.

Far from being the out-and-out sadist one sometimes encounters, Miss Cameo's manner is quiet and dispassionate, yet steely and exacting. When it was agreed upon arrival that my session would be a straight, hard caning within a simple office-style role play setting, the glint in her eye made it clear to me that she was going to enjoy every minute of it.

Although Miss Cameo is considerably younger than many of the Dommes I have had sessions with previously, her level of experience and expertise far exceeds her years. Miss Cameo has learned her trade very quickly and thoroughly and her accuracy with the cane is right out of the top drawer. She found my limit very quickly and then gently encouraged me thereafter to take a step or two beyond it.

Be very assured that Miss Cameo will always look after you and will take every precaution to ensure that your personal safety is effectively maintained. For that reason alone I would have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending her in preference to a great many others whom I have found to be invariably somewhat less considerate.

It is very rare to find a Domme of such a consistently high caliber as Miss Cameo. She is attractive and stylish, civil and assured. In session she is enchanting and bewitching, yet resolutely firm and demanding. Miss Cameo left her mark on me in many more ways than one and I would like to think that one day she might like to do so again.

No comments: