Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Session Review, October 2006

Just a couple of weeks ago I had the fortunate opportunity to contact Miss Cameo and arrange an appointment to have a session with her. A decision I will never forget nor regret. First of all let me make it quite clear that I am far from new in this lifestyle having visited many a Mistress in the past while on my worldly travels, some of them poor at what they do, most are very good and every now and again there is one who is outstanding in every sense of the word, such is Miss Cameo.

Miss Cameo is well spoken and has a manner that would put anyone at ease when making an initial contact. An impression that she is quiet and unassuming when you first meet her is nothing more than delusional as she has an Extremely Dominant and charged side to her character, do not allow yourself to sink into a false sense of security as this Mistress is a professional. After a short while a single soft spoken command will have you moving faster than the proverbial stuff of a shovel because if you do not move fast enough or answer quick enough I can assure you it will be your last mistake in her presence.

My session with Miss Cameo was fantastic and out of this world, she took me to places I have never been, (I don’t mean Moscow), and surfaced feelings within myself no one else has to such a point that if I past her in the street and I caught her eye I seriously think I would drop to my knees, (lets hope I am not with my mother if that happens). I think it’s quite obvious what Mistress I will always visit in the future and I can not thank Miss Cameo enough for such a great session.

I fully recommend this professional Mistress to anyone and everyone, be assured this is not an inflated review and I only wished I could word this whole subject better than I have.

Thank You Miss Cameo.

No comments: