Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Email fragment from October 2006

Thought I would write to say thank you very much for a really enjoyable session on Monday. It was lovely to see you and for a first session it was extremely good.

  • I thought we hit it off well 'socially' which is good - I very much enjoyed the banter
  • I found what you did very erotic and teasing
  • We tried some really interesting things that were fun
  • Being tied to the bed was very exciting, comfortable and enjoyable
  • Face-sitting, smothering, foot worship and breath games were really good
  • Needles were fine (although the thought of them still makes me shiver...)
  • You 'took care' to make sure it was all remaining fun
  • And most importantly, I felt very safe...
You are also, of course, immensely attractive which is a wonderful bonus for people who visit you.

No comments: